WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox

How to download BotChiefEditor and BotChief

ReplyThanks 2014/03/17 06:11:38 2 0

BotChief and BotChiefEditor have the free version that can let you create any bots by just clicking your mouse without programming knowledge. You can automatic your any job and no need spend money on any other bots now. You can check videos of them at >>

http://www.whitehatbox.com/BBS/BBSPost?postid=176

They must be used via the WhiteHatBox App.

Please download WhiteHatBox app at >>

http://download.whitehatbox.com/whitehatboxsetup.exe

Then install and run the Whitehatbox app.

After you run the WhiteHatBox App, go into 'bot' category , then download BotChief and BotChiefEditor there directly.

After download them, you can run them from whitehatbox app directly.

The serial code for BotChiefEditor Free Version is

34bb84d0-d63c-4ade-837e-76fd1155cc98

The serial code for BotChief Free Version is

34bb84d0-d63c-4ade-837e-76fd1155cc98

Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/19 00:52:14
And please let us know if you want any new function or have any suggestion, we will add them in the softwares very fast. And remember, they wil be free :)
Let's ROCK!
steve2009
2014/03/19 12:24:58

How's about the ability to create table and save variables to table - like email addresses scraped.

thanks

WhiteHatBox
2014/03/19 13:48:29

All variables (result) will be saved to a table (csv) finially after run in botchief.

Can you please explain your need more, then we can give you more suggestion.

Let's ROCK!
fbmkting
2014/03/20 10:00:36

Let's say I would like to create a set of accounts for social sites likeTumblr, Diigo, Delicious, etc. (creating a template for each social site), using just a specific name, user name, email and password, how would I be able to do that?

Maybe a tutorial showing how to achieve this would be helpful ;-)

FabioBr
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/21 01:08:56
5 # fbmkting 3/20/2014 10:00:36 AM

Let's say I would like to create a set of accounts for social sites likeTumblr, Diigo, Delicious, etc. (creating a template for each social site), using just a specific name, user name, email and password, how would I be able to do that?

Maybe a tutorial showing how to achieve this would be helpful ;-)

After see the videos at http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=176

you will know how to do that:)

Let's ROCK!
fbmkting
2014/03/21 09:18:16
Thank you for the reply, actually I saw the videos before to post my question :-/

The point that is not clear to me is the following:

In the video you show how to create a random YahooID, with Letters and Numbers, but if I want to use a more usual username like "JohnDoe78", or a signup email like: "[email protected]" how do I do that?

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

FabioBr
bobjones
2014/03/21 12:35:44

I only see 4 bots ,i cannot download botchief

HELP !

WhiteHatBox
2014/03/22 00:13:52
8 # bobjones 3/21/2014 12:35:44 PM

I only see 4 bots ,i cannot download botchief

HELP !

can't download? what is the exactly problem you got? any error message?
Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/22 00:37:54
7 # fbmkting 3/21/2014 9:18:16 AM
Thank you for the reply, actually I saw the videos before to post my question :-/

The point that is not clear to me is the following:

In the video you show how to create a random YahooID, with Letters and Numbers, but if I want to use a more usual username like "JohnDoe78", or a signup email like: "[email protected]" how do I do that?

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

There are 3 ways to do this.

1. you need prepare all of these id in a txt file and import them into a table variable, then use them directly in program.

2. you can genereate this id from firstname and lastname. First, you need import a firstname list into a table variable, and import a lastname list into another table variable. Then in program, use 2 string variable to get a fistname and lastname randomly, like str1=firstname1, str2=lastname2. Then add a new yahooid string variable, and use the variable process to add str1 and str2 into yahooid like yahooid=str1+str2. then create another random variable to get a random number like rand1=12342, then again add rand1 into yahooid. So yahooid will be str1+str2+rand1, that will be the id you want.

3. you can just put firstname and lastname list into the random source, then generate a random yahooid, please check the picture>>

Let's ROCK!
VerifyCode
Advanced Option